Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Our maintenance service agreements (MSA) are a convenient way to keep your equipment running efficiently. With regular maintenance, downtimes are minimized, optimal performance is achieved, and you will realize an extended life expectancy of your machinery.
- Thorough inspection of the interior and exterior of machine
- Optimize system to "original as shipped" speed and efficiency
- Inspection of all electrical connectors, motors, and drive systems
- Train operators and maintenance personnel on processes—Can be customized to your individual plant's structure and need
- Replacement of worn parts as well as recommendation of future maintenance
- Correction, if needed, of system variables
- A report of the machinery after the service is completed with recommendations
As the innovators behind your machine, we will identify the necessary parts you need to keep your equipment running smoothly. Whether you need a minor component or a complete assembly, we've got you covered. With an in-house machine shop, we can manufacture machined parts at a lower cost and higher quality than other suppliers, which means we can pass those benefits on to you.
- Customizable stocking agreements that minimize supply chain delays
- Custom parts made by RND's in-house machine shops
Remote Support & Onsite Service
At RND, many members of our team come directly from manufacturing. When machines are down, time is money and lost productivity. To support our customers when these instances occur, we offer remote and onsite support with our experts to put these issues behind you.
Training for Automation Efficiency
Installation with the RND team ensures that your purchased asset is deployed and utilization is achieved quickly in your plant. Couple installation with our customizable training program and now you ensure your staff has the training they need to be successful with the technology. Installation and training together create a soft handoff from us as your integrator to you as the customer to achieve your ROI quickly.
We are proud to offer the following training programs:
- Component training
- Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs
- Safety fundamentals
- Fundamentals of pneumatic systems
- Pneumatic schematic reading
- Fundamentals of control systems
- Electrical schematic reading
- Fanuc robots
- Epson robots
- Operation and maintenance for Kanga, Minipack and Micropack
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Heater control concepts
- Keyence Vision
- IAI Linear Slides
Service & Parts Manager
“At RND, we are dedicated to supporting your investment throughout its lifecycle, from installation to maintenance, upgrades, and expansion. We strive to ensure that your automation solutions deliver long-term value and drive your business forward.”