RND Automation’s MicroPack is a horizontal form, fill, and seal thermoforming machine designed to meet today’s most stringent space saving requirements. It puts all the outstanding features of its larger cousins in an ultra-compact footprint, approximately 4 feet (1200mm) in length.
The MicroPack is designed with medical cleanroom and laboratory environments in mind. It accommodates automatic and manual loading operations. And it is capable of running flexible, semi-rigid and rigid forming film. When integrated, optional inspection verification system delivers on the promise of a fully validateable, compact production system.
- Machine Dimensions: 48" x 40" (1200mm x 1000mm)
- Max Web Width: 8.0″ (203mm)
- Max Index Length: 4.0″ (102 mm)
- Max Package Draw Depth: 1.0″ (25mm)
- Max Film Thickness: Up to 15mil
- Max Film Roll Diameter: 16.0″ (406mm)
- Machine Speed: 6-10 indexes per minute