The SureVac family of leak tester/bubble tester machines are an integral part of any quality control program for sanitary and sterile packaging. SureVac is ideal for detecting gross leaks in a wide range of blister packs, pouches and medical device packaging.
SureVac will test a sealed package in a water-filled vacuum chamber to a preset vacuum level for a set amount of time. Air bubbles are an indication of a leak. An immediate seal failure is indicated by a “burst” of the package in the water.
The most common uses for SureVac leak testers in industry are altitude simulation, seal integrity testing and package development and a great tool for performing the following ASTM tests:
ASTM D-6653, ASTM D-3078, ASTM D-4991.
- Vacuum Range: 0-24” Hg (@ 68°F, 0% RH, 0')
- Detectable Leak Size: 50 microns
- Air Source: 90 PSI, 7 SCFM
- Power Source: 100-240VAC, ~0.5A, 50-60 Hz
- Internal Tank Size ("): 17 x 7 x 7 and 20 x 16 x 8