This highly customizable standard platform can be used for a variety of assembly and testing operations. The small footprint assembly cell is powered by a choice of multiple supported linear motor technology. The track moves the assembly operation precisely and quickly from station to station, where an operation value adds to the final assembly.
When the number of operations begins to grow, we simply add a second frame, additional track and top guarding module to the machine, creating 2, 3, 4 or more bays. Our largest system to date is a 7 bay system with 16 robots.
All of RND's M.A.P.s are controlled by industry standard Rockwell Automation's Allen Bradley PLCs and Touchscreen HMIs. Our intuitive interface allows you to recover from any fault in a matter of moments. The HMIs guide you through the recovery process and provide production data such as OEE, throughput and alarm history. Our remote connection technology also allows us to help you diagnose any issues by giving RND access to update code and HMI screens from our offices, regardless of where our machines may be deployed.
- Modular Length: 1-10 bays
- Upgradable: Add a bay to add process
- Accurate & Fast: Linear Magnetic Pallet System is very accurate and extremely quick
- Perfect for: Medical Device, Industrial Valves, Consumer Products
- Output: 4-10 / minute depending on operations
- Asynchronous: Ability to double / triple / quadruple etc.. up on slower stations (unlike on a dial) to allow lower cycle times even with longer individual operations.